TOSHIBA Canvio Ready External Hard Drive
The Canvio Ready includes ramp load design that prevents damage to the disk while mobile, and a shock sensor that will cut the power to protect data in the event of physical stress – so you can rest assured that your files are safe.
A PLACE FOR ALL YOUR FILES
The Canvio Ready is available in a range of different storage sizes up to 4 TB. So whatever your portable storage requirements, whether you're saving documents, photos, movies, or a combination, Canvio Ready provides the ideal, high-capacity solution.
HIGH TRANSFER SPEEDS
The Canvio Ready’s incredibly fast and backwards-compatible USB 3.2 Gen 1 technology means that you’re able to save and secure documents, photos, movies, and more at speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s.
READY TO PLUG AND PLAY
There’s no setup or waiting with the Canvio Ready – just plug the device in to quickly access and organize your files, before unplugging and going mobile. The Canvio Ready is the ideal companion for busy users who need quick and easy storage.
GO IN STYLE
Since your Canvio Ready will accompany you on the road, looks are important. That's why we have given it a distinctive two-tone matte and gloss black finish that's both stylish and easy to carry.
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Max. transfer rate: ~ 5.0 Gbit/s
- File system: NTFS (MS Windows), the drive can be re-formatted to HFS+ file system for full Mac® compatibility.
- Power: USB bus power (max. 900mA)
- System requirements: Windows® 11 / Windows® 10 / Windows® 8.1, One free port of USB 3.2 Gen 1 or USB 2.0, Requires reformatting for macOS v12.0.1 / v11.5.2 / v10.15 / v10.14 / v10.13
- Enclosure: Two-tone matte and gloss finish
- Dimensions for 1 TB and 2 TB: 78 x 109 x 14 mm
- Dimensions for 4 TB: 78 x 109 x 19,5 mm
- Box Content: Canvio Ready, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Type-A to Micro-B), User's Manual (pre-installed on the hard drive)