EPSON EcoTank L15180 A3 Wi-Fi Duplex Multi-Function Ink Tank Printer
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
FLEXIBILITY FOR BETTER BUSINESS PRINT MANAGEMENT.
Get fully flexible and customizable print solutions for your business with the Epson EcoTank L15180 colour printer. Powered by Heat-Free Technology, L15180 increases productivity with ultra-high page yield and consistent fast speed printing of up to 25 ipm (for simplex printing). Printouts are sharp, crisp and water resistant from our 4-colour pigment ink which is suitable for business printing. Secure the access of your devices through authentication and apply printing control to reduce cost of printing.
- Print speed of up to 25.0 ipm (simplex)
- Prints up to A3+ (for simplex)
- Automatic duplex printing up to A3 size
- Ultra-high page yield of 7,500 pages (black) and 6,000 pages (colour)
- Epson Open Platform for integration with Epson Print Admin or third party print management solutions
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet
- Support Mobile Apps (Epson Smart Panel, Epson iPrint) and Epson Connect (Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan to Cloud)
- Epson Heat-Free Technology: Achieve high speed printing at lower power consumption with Epson Heat-Free Technology as no heat is required during the ink ejection process. Increase productivity for your business with Epson's EcoTank L15180 while doing a little more for the environment.
- Consistent High Speed Printing: With our PrecisionCore printhead technology, busy offices with high print volume will appreciate the consistent fast print speeds up to 25.0 ipm and 21.0 ipm for simplex and duplex printing.
- Low Power Consumption: Unlike laser printers, there is no fuser unit to heat, less power is consumed during printing by inkjet printers. Also, printer operating time and electricity consumption can be optimized as there are no delays caused by accumulated heat in the printhead.
- Superb Savings & Page Yield: Don’t compromise on cost as you print. With the use of ink bottles, you’ll be able to save costs as each set of inks has an ultra-high yield of 7,500 for black and 6,000 pages for colour. With fewer consumables and replacement parts, additional savings can be made possible.
- Less Maintenance with Decreased Downtime: Due to the simple structure of inkjet printers, there are fewer parts that can fail, which minimizes the amount of intervention required. As a result, it offers improved reliability and significantly reduced downtime.
- Epson Open Platform: Improve document security, cost savings and convenience thru authentication with Epson Print Admin. Supports compatible third party solutions for print management and document workflow solutions.
- DURABrite ET Ink: Get printouts that are sharp, clear and water-resistant with the new 4-colour pigment inks, which is perfect for business printing.
- Space-saving Design, Spill-free Refilling: Compact and sleek, the new tank design is integrated into the printer to allow the printer to have a small footprint. Additionally, the unique bottle nozzle enables spill-free and error-free refilling.
- Network Connectivity and Standalone Capability: Share the use of the printer by Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection. Expand the capability of printing and scanning to mobile devices on network connection. Connect up to 8 devices directly to the printer without a router with Wi-Fi direct.
- Compatible with Mobile Apps: Mobile app support for printing and scanning on iOS and Android devices:
- Epson Smart Panel: Easily set up, monitor and operate your Epson product from the convenience of your mobile device. One interface for printing and scanning.
- Epson iPrint: Print from and scan directly to your smart device or online cloud storage services.
- Epson Connect Enable: Wirelessly print your documents from anywhere in the world with Epson Connects wide range of features:
- Remote Print Driver: Print to an Epson Connect enabled printer thru the internet with advanced settings using the Remote Print Driver.
- Scan to Cloud: Scan and send images with cloud service to pre-set email addresses or save them to popular cloud storage services directly from the printer’s control panel.
- Multi-functional Printer: The all-in-one A3 printer, gives users the added convenience of scan, copy and fax functions with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
- Printer Type: Print, Scan, Copy and Fax with ADF
- Printing Technology: PrecisionCore Printhead
- Nozzle Configuration: 800 x 1 nozzles each (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Print Direction: Bi-directional printing
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 3.8 pl
- Print Speed: Draft Text - Memo, A4 (Black#1 / Colour#2): Up to 32 ppm / 32 ppm
- ISO 24734, A4 (Black / Colour): Simplex: Up to 25 ipm / 25 ipm, Duplex: Up to 21 ipm / 21 ipm
- ISO 24734, A3 (Black / Colour): Simplex: Up to 13.5 ipm / 13.5 ipm, Duplex: Up to 10 ipm / 10 ipm
- First Page Out Time A4 (Black / Colour): Simplex: Up to 5.5 sec / 5.5 sec, Duplex: Up to 11.0 sec / 11.5 sec
- Photo Default 10 x 15 cm / 4 x 6"#3 (Border / Borderless): Approx. 26 sec per photo / 27 sec per photo
- Printer Language: ESC/P-R
- Emulation: PCL5 / PCL6 / PostScript3 / PDF (ver1.7)
- Automatic 2-sided Printing: Yes (up to A3)
- Copy Speed ISO 29183, A4 (Black / Colour), Simplex: Up to 23 ipm / 23 ipm
- ISO 24735, A4 (Black / Colour), ADF: Simplex: Up to 22.5 ipm / 22.5 ipm, Duplex: Up to 19 ipm / 19 ipm
- Maximum Copies from Standalone: 999 copies
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25 - 400%, Auto Fit Function
- Maximum Copy Size: A3
- Scanner Type: Flatbed colour image scanner
- Sensor Type: CIS
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Maximum Scan Area: 297 x 431.8 mm
- Scanner Bit Depth (Colour): 200dpi, Flatbed: 10 sec, ADF (Simplex / Duplex): Up to 9.0 ipm / 6.0 ipm
- Scanner Bit Depth (Grayscale): 200dpi, Flatbed: 5 sec, ADF (Simplex / Duplex): Up to 26.0 ipm / 11.5 ipm
- Scan Features: Scan to Memory Device, Scan to Network Folder / FTP, Scan to Email, Scan to Computer (Epson ScanSmart), Scan to Computer (WSD)
- Colour: 48-bit input, 24-bit output
- Grayscale: 16-bit input, 8-bit output
- Black & White: 16-bit input, 1-bit output
- Type Of Fax: Walk-up black-and-white and colour fax capability
- Receive Memory / Page Memory: 6MB, Up to 550 pages (ITU-T No.1 chart)
- Error Correction Mode: ITU-T T.30
- Fax Speed (Data Transfer Rate): Up to 33.6 kbps, Approx. 3 sec/page
- Fax Resolution: Up to 200 x 200 dpi
- Transmission Paper Size (Flatbed): A5, A4, A3, B5, B4, Half Letter, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17"
- Transmission Paper Size (ADF): A5, A4, A3, B5, B4, Half LetteA5, A4, A3, B5, B4, Half Letter, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17"r, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17"
- Receiving Paper Size: Half Letter, A5, B5, A4, Letter, Legal, B4, 11 x 17”, A3, A3+
- Speed Dial / Group Dial: Up to 200 numbers, 199 groups
- Fax Features: PC Fax (Transmission / Receive), Automatic Redial, Address Book, Transmit - Reservation, Broadcast Fax (Mono only), Polling Reception, Fax Preview, Fax to E-mail, Memory Reception, Fax to Folder, Automatic 2-sided Fax
- USB Host Function: USB Host (Scan to memory device / Storage function)
- Direct Print Paper Size: A6, A5, A4, A3, A3+, B6, B5, B4, 10 x 15 cm, 16:9 wide, 13 x 18 cm, #10, DL, C6, C4, 16K, Indian-Legal, Letter, 8.5 x 13", Legal, 8K
- Supported Formats (Direct Print): JPEG, TIFF, PDF
- Number of Paper Trays: 3 (Front 2, Rear 1)
- Paper Hold Capacity: Input Capacity: Cassette 1: 250 sheets (80 g/m2), 50 sheets of Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Rear Tray: 50 sheets (80 g/m2), 20 sheets of Premium Glossy Photo Paper
- Maximum Paper Size: 215.9 x 6000 mm (8.5 x 236.2")
- Paper Sizes: A6, A5, A4, B6, B5, Half Letter, Executive, 16K, Indian-Legal, Letter, 8.5 x 13", Legal 8.5 x 14" (216 x 356 mm), 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", 16:9 wide, Envelopes #10, DL, C6, C4
- Paper Feed Method: Friction feed
- Print Margin: 0 mm top, left, right, bottom via custom settings in printer driver (except plain paper)
- ADF Support Paper Thickness: 64-95 g/m2
- ADF Paper Capacity: 50 pages (80 g/m2)
- Media Handling: ADF 2-sided copy (A4/A3, plain paper), ADF 2-sided fax (A4/A3, plain paper), ADF 2-sided scan (A4/A3, plain paper), Automatic duplex (A4/A3, plain paper)
- USB: USB 2.0
- Network: Ethernet, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct (8 connections)
- Network Protocol: TCP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6, LPD, IPP, PORT9100, WSD
- Network Management Protocols: SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SNTP, SLP, WSD, LLTD
- Security Functions: Limit Access Function, PIN No. Certification, LDAP Address Book, IP Address Filtering, Panel Admin Mode
- Epson Open Platform: Yes
- Epson Connect Features: Epson Smart Panel, Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan to Cloud
- Other Mobile Solutions: Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service
- LCD Screen: 4.3" TFT Colour Touch LCD
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019, Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Software Support: Epson ScanSmart (Win / Mac)
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Value: 0.15 kWh
- Power Consumption: Operating: 20 W
- Standby: 10.3 W
- Sleep: 0.9 W
- Power Off: 0.2 W
- Black Ink Bottle: 7,500 Page Yield, 112
- Cyan Ink Bottle: 6,000 Page Yields (Composite Yield), 112
- Magenta Ink Bottle: 6,000 Page Yields (Composite Yield), 112
- Yellow Ink Bottle: 6,000 Page Yields (Composite Yield), 112
- Maintenance Box: C12C934591
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 515 x 500 x 350 mm
- Weight: 21.0 kg