EPSON Eco Tank L1800 A3+ Printer
Ultra-low cost printing
Epson's first A3+ 6-colour ink tank system printer delivers ultra-low cost printing of photos and colour documents.
A compact six-colour A3+ printer for cost-conscious homes and offices, the L1800 prints photos in around 191 seconds. Its high-capacity ink tank system allows it to print 1,800 10x15cm photos without a refill. With minimal intervention, it delivers cost-effective and hassle-free printing of photos and colour documents for homes, photographers and offices wanting to print in high volumes.
Ultra-low cost printing
An integrated ultra-high-capacity ink tank system makes the L1800 perfect for heavy use where achieving a low cost per photo or colour page is important. Ideal for homes and small offices wanting to print photos and colour documents in high volumes, the L1800 includes six high-capacity 70ml ink bottles.
Increased productivity The L1800's integrated ink tank system makes it refill-free for up to 1,800 10x15cm photos. When it's finally time for a refill, there's no mess; with fast ink top-up technology, clear labelling and a drip-free nozzle, to refill the L1800 is simple, quick and clean.
Inside the L1800 is Epson's Micro Piezo technology, genuine Epson ink, and a continuous ink supply, which together guarantee precise, consistent and low-maintenance photo and colour document printing in up to A3+ size. Its purpose-built and long-lasting ink tank means less downtime and prevents the poor quality print-outs that can result from using non-genuine refills and third-party ink tank systems. This printer comes with a 12 month (or 30,000 page) warranty, providing peace of mind and help should you need it.
The L1800 prints photos in approximately 191 seconds, with maximum print speeds of up to 15 pages per minute for black and colour prints.
- Ultra-low-cost: Purpose-built, refillable ink tank
- Photo printing: 6-colour A3+ printer
- Compact design: Small footprint ideal for home use
- Peace of mind: Covered by Epson's warranty
- User-friendly: Hassle-free with simple set-up
- Printing Method: Epson Micro Piezo print head
- Nozzle Configuration: 90 Nozzles Black, 90 Nozzles per Color
- Minimum Droplet Size: 1.5 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Ink Technology: Dye Ink
- Printing Resolution: 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 2.6 pages/min Monochrome, 2.6 pages/min Colour
- Printing Speed: 15 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 45 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
- Colours: Black, Cyan, Light Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Light Magenta
- Number of paper trays: 1
- Paper Formats: A3+, A3 (29.7x42.0 cm), A4 (21.0x29.7 cm), A5 (14.8x21.0 cm), A6 (10.5x14.8 cm), B5 (17.6x25.7 cm), C4 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), Letter, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9, Legal
- Duplex; Manual
- Output Tray Capacity: 50 Sheets
- Multifunction: 100 Sheets Standard, 30 Photo Sheets
- Media Handling: Manual duplex
- Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V
- Product dimensions: 705 x 322 x 215 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 12.5 kg
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.5.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Interfaces: USB
- Power supply: 100V, 110V, 220V, 240V
- What's in the box: 6 x 70ml individual ink bottles (Bk,C,Y,M,Lc,LM), Driver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable