APC Smart-UPS On-Line, 10kVA 10000va, Rack/Tower, 230V, 2x IEC C13+1x IEC C19+Hard wire 3-wire (H+N+E) outlets, Network Card, SRTG10KXLI
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Output power capacity: 10.0kWatts / 10.0kVA / 10000va
- Output Connections: (1) IEC 60320 C19 (Battery Backup), (2) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup), (1) Hard wire 3-wire (H N + E) (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: Hard wire 3-wire (1P + N + E)
- High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
- Includes: Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, User manual
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- ECO Mode: Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Predictive failure notification.
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Intelligent Card Slot
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Input power factor correction
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Frequency and voltage regulation
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Flash upgradeable firmware
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Plug-and-Play external batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available .
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility.
Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management .
Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 10.0kWatts / 10.0kVA
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 2 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
- Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
- Topology: Double conversion online
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Bypass: Internal bypass (automatic and manual)
- Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 285V
- Other Input Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
- Maximum Short Circuit Withstand (Icw): 40.0kAmps
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 4hour(s)
- Nominal Battery Voltage: +/- 96 V
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 431 Watts
- Extendable Run Time: 1
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot, USB
- Control panel: LED Status display with on line : on battery, Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
- Height: 217MM, 21.7CM
- Width: 440MM, 44.0CM
- Depth: 620MM, 62.0CM
- Net Weight: 81.12KG
- Shipping weight: 83.14KG
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 2011.68meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 2218.0BTU/hr
- Protection Class: IP20