APC Easy UPS BVX 2200VA, 230V, AVR, 4 IEC Sockets BVX2200Li
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Easy UPS provides power protection for unstable power conditions, ensuring consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments.
Easy UPS Features & Benefits
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery backup and surge protection: Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Advanced Safety Features: Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Sleek design: Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1200 Watts / 2.2kVA
- Rated power in VA: 2200 VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains
- Plug standard: IEC 60320 C20
- Nb of power socket outlets: 6 IEC 320 C19
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 140 - 300 (230 V) ACV
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Input Power Factor at Full Load: 0.54
- Full load runtime: 00:01:00 1200 W
- Half load runtime: 00:06:30 600 W
Run Time: View Runtime Graph
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 8 hours
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 24 V
- Battery capacity: 9.0 Ah
- Control panel: LED Status display with on line : on battery
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Height: 19 cm
- Width: 14 cm
- Depth: 39 cm
- Net Weight: 12.2 kg
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3000meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 40 °C
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 3000meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40.0dBA
- Protection Class: IP20