APC 15Kva 15000va Smart-UPS On-Line , Rack Tower, Network Card, 230V Without Rail Kit SRTG15KXLI
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- APC Smart-UPS On-Line without rail kit
- Output power capacity: 15.0kWatts / 15.0kVA
- High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
- Includes: Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
- Rack Height: 7U
- Output Connections: (1) Hard wire 5-wire (3P + N + E) (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: Hard wire 3-wire (1P + N + E), Hard wire 5 wire (3P + N + E)
- Maximum Input Current: 66.0A
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Automatic internal bypass
Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Intelligent Card Slot
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Plug-and-Play external batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Flash upgradeable firmware
Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Predictive failure notification.
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available .
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management .
Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility.
Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Frequency and voltage regulation
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Input power factor correction
Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Batteries & Runtime
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 15.0kWatts / 15.0kVA
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 380 : 400 or 415 V 3 Phase nominal output voltage
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 0.1 Hz Sync to mains
- Other Output Voltages: 230 V
- Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
- Topology: Double conversion online
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Overload Operation: 60 seconds at 125% and 30 seconds at 150%
- Bypass: Built-in static bypass
- Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 285, 380V
- Input Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5 % for full load
- Other Input Voltages: 220, -, 240 V
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time: 4hour(s)
- Nominal Battery Voltage: +/- 192 V
- Expected Battery Life (years): 2-4
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 2.16kWatts
- Extendable Run Time: 1
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 3366
- Efficiency in Battery Operation: 93.0 %
- Runtime: View Runtime Graph
Communications & Management
- Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Height: 306MM, 30.6CM
- Width: 440MM, 44.0CM
- Depth: 700MM, 70.0CM
- Net Weight: 142.5KG
- Shipping weight: 157.2KG
- Shipping Height: 535MM, 53.5CM
- Shipping Width: 590MM, 59.0CM
- Shipping Depth: 790MM, 79.0CM
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3000meters
- Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 58.0dBA
- Online thermal dissipation: 2866.0BTU/hr