CROWN Impact Drill 810 Watts CT10130
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Powerful tool used to cut a round hole through metal, plastic, wood and solid materials through turning and advancing rotary drill bits into a work piece.
This Impact Drill of 810 Watts is held in the drill press by a chuck and fed into the work at variable speeds.
- Gear Rim Chuck: Ensures safe fastening of accessories
- Variable Speed: Allows to select optimal speed for specific material
- Electronic Speed Adjustment: Speed is controlled from 0 to maximum by pressing force of on/off switch. Light pressure results in low revolutions, which enables a smooth power tool switch-on
- 2 function modes (drilling / impact drilling): Enables changing between 2 operation modes , drilling (in wood, metal, plastic) and impact drilling (in concentrate, bricks, masonry)
- Reverse Function: It allows to change rotational direction
- Lock-on function: Fix ON position of on/off switch to ensure comfort during extended work mode
- Soft grip: Located on the handle, it offers additional comfort for the users
- Rated power: 810 W
- Amperage at voltage: 220-230 V 3.9 A
- No-load speed: 0-2800 minˉ¹
- Impact rate: 0-44800 minˉ¹
- Chuck type: Gear rim chuck
- Chuck tightening range: 1,5-13 mm
- Drilling output in concrete: 16 mm
- Drilling output in steel: 13 mm
- Drilling output in wood: 30 mm
- Weight: 2,1 kg
- EAN-code: 7640177420190
- Pack type: Color box
- Pack dimensions: 31,5 x 8 x 24,5 cm