APC Rack Power Distribution Unit PDU,Basic,ZeroU,16A,230V,(20)C13 & (4)C19 IEC309 AP7551
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Toolless Rack Mounting Capabilities: Server cases do not require additional tools to mount into NetShelter Enclosures, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure.
- Vertical Mounting Capabilities: Easily mounts vertically in racks or enclosures and occupies zero U of valuable rack space, which allows more equipment in the rack. Units that mount vertically are optimized to fit in a NetShelter enclosures.
- Rack-Mountable: Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
- Single input power source: Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
- Wide range of input and output connections: Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 17.3kW using a single branch whip.
- Maximum Total Current Draw: 16
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Load Capacity: 3680VA
- Maximum Input Current: 16A
- Height: 1619MM, 161.9CM
- Width: 56MM, 5.6CM
- Depth: 44MM, 4.4CM
- Net Weight: 4.86KG
- Shipping weight: 5.77KG
- Color: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 45 °C
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 65 °C
- Approvals: CE, GOST, IRAM, VDE