APC Easy UPS SMV 750VA, 4 Universal Outlets, 230V, smv750i-ms
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Best Value UPS with Battery Backup & Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
- Output power capacity: 525Watts / 750VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: 4 universal outlets
- Pack includes: Documentation CD, USB cable, User Manual
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
Battery backup and surge protection: Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
Sleek design: Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Advanced Safety Features: Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 525Watts / 750VA
- Output Frequency (not synced): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Transfer Time: 2ms typical
- Input frequency: 45 - 65 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 295V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 4 hour(s)
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 33 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 133
- Runtime: View Runtime Chart
Communications & Management
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Height: 220MM, 22.0CM
- Width: 160MM, 16.0CM
- Depth: 410MM, 41.0CM
- Net Weight: 13.6KG
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 90 %
- Operating Elevation: 0-999.9meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA