APC EASY UPS BV800I-MSX 800VA, AVR, Universal Outlet, 230V
Easy UPS provides power protection for unstable power conditions, ensuring consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments.
- Output power capacity: 450 Watts / 800VA
- Output Connections: Universal receptacle (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: BS1363A British
- Cord Length: 1.5meters
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Allow flexibility for setup in tight locations and mounting on wall or other surfaces.
Transformer-block spaced outlets
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Advanced Safety Features
Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
Battery and surge protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
Battery backup and surge protection
Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 450 Watts / 800VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 170 - 280V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3
- Surge energy rating: 156Joules
- Height: 93MM, 9.25CM
- Width: 161MM, 16.05CM
- Depth: 305MM, 30.5CM
- Net Weight: 5.3KG
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 2032.1meters
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 50 °C
- Standard warranty: 1 year repair or replace