APC Easy UPS BV 1000VA, AVR, Universal Outlet, 230V BV1000iMSX
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Best Value UPS with Battery Backup & Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Wall-mount holes: Allow flexibility for setup in tight locations and mounting on wall or other surfaces.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Advanced Safety Features: Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Sleek design: Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
- Battery backup and surge protection: Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 600 Watts / 1.0kVA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
- Topology: Line interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations:170 - 280V
- Number of Power Cords:1
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
Communications & Management
- Control panel: LED Status display with on line : on battery
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Height: 93MM, 9.25CM
- Width: 161MM, 16.05CM
- Maximum Depth: 305MM, 30.5CM
- Net Weight: 5.7KG
- Shipping weight: 6.0KG
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 90 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 - 2032.1meters
- Storage Temperature: -20 - 50 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 90 %
- Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40.0dBA
- Protection Class: IP20